Welcome to the new online giving format for DOWC! We feel this will be an easier process and requires less functions to complete your donation than what we have previously used. Once you give the first time and set up an account your future donations will be very simple and quick!
First, some basic information to help you the first time:
- Click on the “Give” button below at which time you will have the option to give from the initial screen, input your credit/debit card information and click “remember me”, then you can complete the password and pin information.
- If you typically split your donation into several accounts, you will need to “log in” and create an account. Once logged in, type in the first amount and choose the split account then click on the “add gift” button for additional splits.
- During either process PLEASE prayerfully consider clicking on “Cover card processing fees”. This will typically add around 3% to your donation.
- If you give the same amount and splits each week or month you can also check “Setup automatic giving” and your donation will be created automatically on a recurring basis!
- If you would like to “Text to Give” simply text the word “give” the first time to (830) 433-5530. You will receive a return message saying your account is ready. You can then simply text your whole dollar gift (ie., 5 for $5) to that phone number, add an account name (ie., General Fund) to specify (if you want to donate to multiple funds when texting your gift you will need to send a separate text for each fund, ie., first text: 5 general fund second text 5 tithe and so on.
- If you choose Text to Give, PLEASE prayerfully consider texting the words “cover fees” to cover credit card processing fees. This will typically add around 3% to your donation.
- If you have ANY questions or problems, please email Randy Kizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.